Wednesday 14 February 2018

My Five Current Fashion Favourites | Georgie

MY FIVE CURRENT FASHION FAVES

Hey! Welcome back to our blog. It’s Georgie writing today following up from Erin’s post last week about her January favorites (which you should definitely check out if you haven’t already!). Today I am going to be discussing the five fashion faves that I have loved incorporating into my outfits with pics to show how I put the outfit together.

BAKER HAT

My first fashion favorite is my black baker hat. I bought this in mid-November last year from River Island and it has become one of my most beloved staple accessories ever since! It’s one of those things that completely transform an outfit and makes it look as though you have put much more effort into your outfit than you actually did. If I’m being honest, it’s also a great way of covering up a bad hair day! In Autumn last year, I was seeing the ‘Baker Hat’ in a few campaigns and instantly knew I needed one myself.







TURTLENECK JUMPER

This has been a favorite of mine for a while now, but I have been wearing turtleneck jumpers with pretty much everything. I just find that they are so sleek, classy and put together. I usually wear black or navy which is pretty much the color of everything I own anyway. I think that the fit makes it easy to wear any type of bottoms including flared trousers, wide leg trousers or even just jeans. It’s such a versatile piece.
WHERE TO FIND THEM:
1- ZARA
2- ZARA
3-FRENCH CONNECTION



BLACK BOOTS

If you follow me on Instagram or know me then you might have realized that I wear black heeled boots pretty much every day and I think my obsession is starting to get a bit excessive haha. However, they look so good with loads of outfits so you can’t go wrong really. There are a few different styles of black boots I’ve been loving such as lace-ups and black sock boots.
WHERE TO FIND THEM:
1&3- RIVER ISLAND
2- ZARA




COACH BAG

When I was in New York last year I invested in a bag from Coach House and it’s fair to say that I have got my money's worth. I honestly use this bag every day. It’s the perfect size for my phone, camera etc. easily fit inside which is great for a small crossbody bag. I love the color and it’s especially looked great over the A/W period because of the copper leather. Still so in love with it to this day!!
BAG FROM COACH NYC



DEMIM HEELED BOOTS


It’s fair to say that these shoes are a bit out of my comfort zone because of the denim. As I said, my style aesthetic is neutral/ basic colors (black, white, grey and navy). However, I have loved adding these statement boots into some of my outfits over the last month. I LOVED wearing them with all black but with a blue turtleneck jumper( as shown in the image below since I am the worst at explaining) to create a really coordinated outfit. I picked these up for about £20-£30 in Tk Maxx which is a bargain if you ask me.
SHOES FROM TK MAXX



I hope that you have enjoyed reading about what I have been particularly loving to wear over the last month and seeing how I put them together to create an outfit. If you have don’t forget to subscribe to this blog so that you can see more posts coming from us soon!

What has been your favorite piece of clothing over the last month? We would love to know so make sure to leave a comment. Make sure to come back next Wednesday for Erin’s following post.

Until Wednesday

Georgie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrunchies, Leopard Print & Cosy Coats - What I'm Loving At The Moment | Erin

Autumn is just around the corner and I couldn't be any happier! The colder months are the best by far no matter how much I contradict ...