Wednesday 25 April 2018

Coachella Catalogue



Hi everyone! 

Erin back with another post. This week considering Coachella's just been on, I've put together a mini catalogue of some of the looks from the week. Some of them are weird and/but wonderful and some I'll let you make your own minds up on!  So let's get into it. 

I always think that Coachella is a very 'floaty' festival style wise. This is where all the loose blouses and dresses come out with the frills or the bell sleeves. With a festival like this, you're always spoilt for choice on what you can wear and so I love seeing the different outfit choices that people come up with. 











Considering this isn't a massive event like the Oscar's where its pretty obvious thousands would be spent on outfits, you'd be surprised at how many Prada handbags were thrown in or boots costing thousands of dollars. Coachella is never done by halves even though the outfits are very much more relaxed and give you the 'chill' vibe. 

I hope you liked this post and thank you for reading! A lot less of my rambling and more of your favourite celebs. Stay tuned for Georgie's post next week and make sure you leave a comment on your thoughts!

Until Wednesday
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrunchies, Leopard Print & Cosy Coats - What I'm Loving At The Moment | Erin

Autumn is just around the corner and I couldn't be any happier! The colder months are the best by far no matter how much I contradict ...